DOWNLOAD DRAMA KOREA HEARTSTRING INDOWEBSTER

So for some reason I ended watching this episode before the City Hunter episode. Guitar is indeed a beautiful specimen, and overshadows Bike in that respect. Yet I can definitely see its broader appeal among fans because it does contain so many classic kdrama elements. GrandmaFran July 6, at 9: But all is not lost! I mean I have a better backstory for the supporting characters than for the leads. Ha-ni's puppy crush for Seung-jo was so nauseating I considered banging my head against the wall for an hour instead of watching altogether. drama korea heartstring indowebster

Uploader: Tebar
Date Added: 1 June 2009
File Size: 24.58 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 70469
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





drama korea heartstring indowebster

This is a big plus because the drama features a lot of music between the performances and frequent music montages. Dgama seem very real and are easy to relate with somehow. I like the parent-child stories.

Heartstrings Korean Drama Review | Kdrama Kisses

Thanks for the fast recap! And I can see him bringing some wanted debth to the drama, though all in all I'm liking it so far. Thanks a whole lot.

I don't know if I want him to be a love interest for Kyu Won, because then he'd just be disappointed in the end when she gets with Shin. There was so much potential too.

I was getting pretty worried about the drama, but things shifted in episode 6. And even though I knew who the main couple was supposed to be, it was hard to tell in the beginning. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.

Or at least, not in the downer half of that pair; Seok-hyun on his own is a delight. There were plenty of sweet moments that I enjoyed between them, but I really would have liked to see a bit more conflict.

[Download] Heartstrings Episodes

Retrieved August 5, I watch the drama raw twice. Well, our unflinching hero did manage a very fine Easter Island Stonehead moment when he climbed onto that tower in the first ep and gazed into the Great Beyond. The drama needs to focus on the main leads' story which really seemed to be lacking in this episode.

Please excuse my limited engrish. I am also in awe.

Heartstrings

I'm too emotionally involved with City Hunter and Lie to Me to invest in anything else. Ter lead actor is my favorite He is a funny guy and is also the scriptwriter of this movie. That proves just how good he is, after all. I'm hooked either way, and I will stick with it to the end, even though this third episode was a little less indowenster I had expected.

drama korea heartstring indowebster

But this girl works herself to the point that it is unhealthy. The two join with the other students to put on the big college musical.

He did give her a good disgusted face. It caused some self-reflection which through a chain of events finally leads to him taking interest in Gyu Won. Retrieved February 21, Now inddowebster, bring on the Hyun-jin goodness!!!

Heartstrings (South Korean TV series) - Wikipedia

Lee Shin works with Suk-hyun in order to clear Gyu-won's name. Drama Recaps Arthdal Chronicles: Email required Address never made public. Watch ' Heartstrings ' with our fast and smooth mobile player, optimized for your phone and tablet.

I hope to see more of him in the show, a LOT more. Hello Stranger is really entertaining for me also.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения